Thursday, April 02, 2009

You know when someone tells a joke and then the moment after is awkwardly long and silent?

That's how I feel about my last post. Generally, you don't want to make jokes about tragic death and then follow it up with nothing. Which is what I did. Sorry about that. I'll try to be better about updating, all none of you.

In other news, I would have totally posted this had I not been so busy at work (NGthPTH - I think that's how you spell a snort), but the funny people who are employed with Jimmy Fallon beat me to it (and also read Huffington Post's comedy page).

Late Night With Jimmy Fallon: Ohio Man Busted for Riding Motorized Barstool Drunk, a phrase I think is actually redundant. Is there any other circumstance under which to drive a motorized barstool?

Labels: , , , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Kyle said...

Apparently G.M. and Segway were inspired by this, Jamie ....

http://blog.wired.com/cars/2009/04/gm-and-segway-b.html

12:14 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home