Tuesday, March 17, 2009

HuffPo: An Open Letter to Andy Samberg on his Hosting Gig

As promised, here is a link to my latest on HuffPo, an open letter to Andy Samberg (and Jorma Taccone and Akiva Shaffer):

HuffPo: An Open Letter to Andy Samberg on his Hosting Gig

I think it's going to be great, and I'm so psyched for him. My friends and I are all doing sketches in Internet obscurity and it's so exciting to see a similar group like The Lonely Island break out like this. It's not even jealousy, it's just pure admiration.

I don't even care how corny it must look to blatantly pitch material on HuffPo. I could not pass up the chance.

I'm hoping to get picked up by the official TLI blog, which picked up my last HuffPo mentioning the Dudes.

Labels: , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home