Thursday, March 19, 2009

Finally, a week off!

I'll be taking a week off from work the week after Easter, and I really cannot wait. I'm very, very excited. I plan on getting a lot of work done, shooting things if I can get the resources, sleeping in, hanging out late, spending a lot of time with people without worrying about waking up at 6:00 the next day.

I'm also going to be getting new headshots done since I was lucky enough to find someone who can do a full 2-hour package for just $200. (They usually go for at the very least $300-$600, and while it might be wise to spend the money and invest, it's a freaking recession. This is what I can do. The portfolio looks good to me and I can definitely swing $200 for this much of a package. Here's to hoping my skin stays clear. But once I get these done, provided they don't suck like my last headshots did (word of advice: don't get headshots done the day before a presidential election if Bush is running for re-election), I can finally start going on auditions. That scares me, but in a good way.

My acting class ends next week, so this means I can finally get back to the gym and get back to writing! (Until I start the SNL writing class for which I am on the waiting list. Holy crap, am I looking forward to that!)

Good things are happening!

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home