Friday, June 13, 2008

Tim Russert Dead. A huge loss for us.

I may get those tears I was bitching about earlier. Prolific political journalist Tim Russert just died of a massive heart attack at the age of 58. No matter what you thought of him, he was a journalistic legend for those of us who consider ourselves political junkies. And I do. I watched him on "Meet the Press" pretty much every Sunday, saw him on MSNBC as a commentator and on his own "Tim Russert Show."

This is a devastating loss. My heart and prayers go out to his family, wife Maureen Orth and son Luke, his father, and his family and friends at NBC and MSNBC.



And R. Kelly was just acquitted on 14 counts of peeing on underage girls. A red letter day. Did God push the wrong fucking button? How does this happen?

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home