Tuesday, May 06, 2008

"I will be totally, awesomely mature."

So, I missed a chance to write about last week's episode of "Bones" due to circumstances beyond my control, but that was just one of several of the funnier lines from "The Verdict in the Story." Tonight's episode is a little bit "American Idol"-centric, so I'm psyched to write about that one. Plus, according to the spoiler sites, some craaaaaazyass shit is going down, as well as some fun stuff.

In the meantime, I'm trying to fight off a cold that has settled in my throat, which means I've been sounding not unlike Elaine Stritch since last Thursday. ("I'll drink to that.") The good news is I'm probably an actual tenor at the moment instead of some imaginary range between an alto and a tenor.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home