Monday, June 30, 2008

Notes on a Monday.

*I'm going to catalog my tattoos, once and for all. Because when you tell people you have "15 or 16," that's bad. I should have them accounted for.

*Just saw "Harold and Maude" over the weekend. Bought it today. It's the perfect movie. And I would have done anything to see the musical, which starred the perfectly cast Eric Millegan. (Whose web site is down! Fix it! We heart you!)

*A short week: Only two days of classes, then "Wanted" on Wednesday. Then no class on Thursday and the day off Friday. Yay!

*Made progress on the screenplay, thought of an awful, awful working title that doesn't fit the vibe at all. I won't share it.

*My last day of class with Michael Showalter is tomorrow. This makes me sad, but it was one of the best things I ever did.

S'all for now!

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home