Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Thank you for the distraction, Zooey.

Today is the Pennsylvania primary, 78 years since the last one. One freaking state votes today, and in the past 78 years (six weeks), the race between Sens. Obama and Clinton have had me calling for rawhide and quoting "Fatal Attraction."

So don't fuck this up, PA. I'll be seeing Zooey Deschanel and M. Ward (She and Him) at Webster Hall tonight so I don't have to think about this bloody primary. I have a special place in my heart for Zooey Deschanel for two reasons: She's Emily Deschanel's sister and they're both fantastic, understatedly talented actors, and Zooey and I were born on the exact same day - January 17, 1980. So I'd like to think that I'm just as cool. But I'm probably not.

Also, I am going to try to lay off "Bones" spoilers. See, it's a rough addiction, this show. I actually have pretty excellent things coming up, but they're not coming up until May 20th - the day after the season finale. I could 'splode, I really could.

Labels: , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home